Friday, April 10, 2009

Disney Countdown Calendar made with Cricut for our Disney vacation


  • I made this countdown calendar for my kids so they could keep track of how many days away from our Disney World vacation we were.
  • I used my cricut and the Paper dolls cartridge, Disney and ________ cartridges as well as the disney punch by ek success.
  • I cut Mickey heads out of black card stock and just the Mickey hats out of silver glitter paper. Then they added the hats every day to count down.
  • I cut the red boxes and the yellow stamp borders with my cuttlebug dies.


    I also made this bouquet for my kids that I gave to them the morning we left on our Disney trip.
    • I cut it all on my cricut and attached dowel rods to all the images then placed the dowels into a vase with glass beads.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment