Friday, November 12, 2010

These are my tags for the Scrap Beach November Stamped image swap. I participated in the plain and the mixed media swaps. Thanks Nicole for hosting!

  • For this tag I cut out the tag with a folded piece of white card stock and my cutlebug and sizzix ornament die.
  • I embossed the front with the snowflake cuttlebug folder and then used my _______and green embossing powder.


  • On the inside of the ornament tag I stamped an image with black stazon ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
  • For the small tag I cut the image out with my gypsy and cricut using the botanicals and the _______ cartridge out of manila card stock.
  • I embossed the tag with my cuttlebug swirls folder.
  • I punched out the flower with black card stock and my small retro flower punch.
  • I cut the postage bird with black card stock and my botanicals cartridge.




  • For this tag I embossed the foil with the gears cuttlebug folder after attaching foil to the bottom of the tag.
  • I stamped the image with black stazon ink.





  • The Tags I cut with my cuttlebug and my sizzix tags die.
  • Then I just stamped some images on them with stazon ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment