Monday, November 1, 2010

Autumn Tag swap at Scrap beach TWS

These are the tags I made for a swap over at TWS(the scrap beach) for October. Thanks Mely for hosting!!


  • For the front of these tags I glimmer misted the tag with three different homemade glimmer mists.
  • I grunged up the tags by wadding them up then ironing them.
  • I made 2 punched borders with manila card stock, fiskars and ek success punches and homemade glimmer mists.
  • I printed up 2 different Thanksgiving images from _________ online then cut them out and modge podged the fronts.
  • I made a lollipop flower with burgundy silk fabric and 3 green seed glass beads.
  • I attached 2 feathers and a fabric leaf that I distressed with 3 distress ink colors all with hot glue to the card before attaching the lollipop flower.


  • For the back I cut out an envelope using the cricut and the _______cartridge and my gypsy.
  • I stamped the envelope with  a leaf stamp and embossing with clear powder.
  • I downloaded a vintage Thanksgiving Hymn image and distressed the edges with distress ink and by ripping the image edges.


  • I made 2 small tags to insert in envelope and under envelope.
  • I cut the edges of one with Martha Stewart edge punch and corner rounder for the other one.
  • I downloaded and printed 3 images that I cut, modge-podged and attached to the front. 
  • I punched out some leaves with my Martha Stewart punch, distressed the edges on everything with_________ ink.
  • I stamped some images to the small tags.
  • I made a charm to add to one of the tags after attaching an eyelet with my crop-a-dile.
  • Finally, I added 2 different ribbons and some tule to the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment